Polyamide vs. Polycarbonate
Polyamide Lens Material from Carl Zeiss Vision
When choosing sunglasses, most people do not think about the material the lenses are made of. However, the lens material is important because it affects the clarity of your vision and how you perceive the world.
The best lens material for your eyes is polyamide.
Polyamide lenses have excellent clarity, like glass, and can provide perfect vision outdoors. This is important for activities such as biking, hiking, driving, and playing sports.
At Compass®, we only use the highest quality lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision, which are made from polyamide. We believe that you deserve to see the world in perfect clarity, and that is why we only use the best materials.
Here are some of the benefits of polyamide lenses:
- Performance: Amazing visibility and clarity, making them ideal for cycling and other activities.
- Sharp vision: Clear vision without any distortion.
- Durability: Excellent scratch-resistance that can withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Lightweight: Lighter than polycarbonate and glass lenses, which can make them more comfortable to wear.
- Comfort: Safe and relaxed vision experience without glare.
- UV protection: 100% protection from harmful UV rays.
If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses that will provide you with the best possible vision, then you should choose a pair with polyamide lenses. Polyamide lenses are the best lens material for your eyes and can provide you with the performance you need to see the world in perfect clarity.